Roxana Kia – in facts
- Radically effective impact acceleration for individual executives, communicators and performers
- Expert in leadership- and performance development, with 20 years of international experience and research in experiential development and transformation processes
- Former professional actress and theatre director
- Teacher at Copenhagen Business School, Executive, where she coaches top executives – current and future – in authentic leadership and communication
- Popular keynote speaker and motivator at conferences, staff events and corporate seminars
Roxana Kia – in person
Roxana Kia is a human dynamo with a rare ability to “see” people – rapidly, intensely and positively.
She helps open the floodgates for what you can achieve in your organisation, your profession, your team and your personal relations.
Using simple yet powerful appreciative techniques that focus on people’s strengths, Roxana trains clients in identifying and expressing personal conviction, excellence and impact.
Her approach is direct, hands-on, challenging and experiential. More energy, with clearer focus. Better leadership – clearer decisions – more vibrant communication – authentic behaviour that inspires and encourages.
Roxana’s subtle encouragement helps you unleash new realms of dynamic interaction and purpose-driven leadership and impact that power out of your personal qualities and your own unique capabilities, so you’re able to engage, energise and inspire those around you.