There's a great misunderstanding in the Danish business arena. There's a dominant culture that presenting professionally means being data-based, serious, wordy, unpersonal and without body language. In other words: boring. That it's all about the powerpoints, information and the great amount of words. It couldn't be more wrong. It's deeply ineffective and without real meaning. [...]
- When presenting – be generous!
- Stage-effect in communication: It’s all about energy
- Take time as a speaker and open space for the listeners
- 3 interviews (DR podcasts)
- The precious moment: Communicate from appreciative presence
- At lytte, er at kommunikere
- I slummen blev jeg rig
- Den simple transformation af energi
- Har vi tid?